- Responsible for statutory compliance including liasing with Governmet Agencies
- Responsible for maintenance and new application of various company registration with clients in oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for reviewing and distributing of various documents received through PETRONAS Online System.
- Responsible for acknowledging Purchase Order received through Petronas Online System.
- Responsible for travelling and logistic arrangements such as booking of hotel, flights, and transportation
- Develop and maintain an administrative tickler system for due, expiry and action dates for intergovernmental agreements, leases, lisenses, registration certificates and reports.
- Development and compilation of various documents as per ISO requirements
Responsible for meeting invitations and preparation of minutes of meeting
- Assistance for Business Development work including accompanying various engineers and managers to meet clients in person
- Responsible to develop and maintain effective relationship with various clients through formal and informal meetings, telephone calls, emails, etc in a timely manner
- Liasing with Product Principals for any Request for quotations queries
- Assist in preparation and submission of high quality tender and proposals documents in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain an effective communication and relationship with various Principals.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies, Human Resources Management, Administration or Degree of Engineering will be advantages
- At least 2-3 years working in the related field are required for this position.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Melayu language written & spoken
- To be based in Kelana Jaya, Selangor.
- Good Personality, communication skills and strong leadership.
- Possess own transport and able to work independently.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Full time position available
Must look forward to a long term employment.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities