- To handle Recruitment & Selection, conduct interviews with respective Head of Department.
- Ensure all Malaysian Labour Laws and practise are administered and complied accordingly.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Handle employees grievances and disciplinary issues including worker counselling, warning letter issuance and other disciplinary action execution.
- Able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department / company harmony.
- Minimum 3 years experience in people management and human resource.
- Good communication skill in Bahasa Melayu, English or Mandarin.
- Great verbal and written communication skilss. Not afraid to speak up when required.
- Strong working knowledge of Malaysia Employement Law and best practices.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Working hours: 5 and 1/2 days.
Tel No: 010-9166231 (Nurul)
: 03-87418126 (Office)
Email : email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- EPF/SOCSO/EIS constribution
- Annual leave
- Annual increment
- Casual dress code
- Company trips