- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationship between programs such as whether a contemplated change in on part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Analyze NT Client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- At least 1 year experienced as a programmer in software industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or similar.
- Skills: C#.NET, .NET MVC, PHP and MySQL, HTML5, Wordpress & etc.
- Knowledge of company programming procedures and programming languages. Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications. Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Willing to work at Mount Austin.
- Possess own transportation.
- Attractive benefit, please do not hesitate to contact us if you do have any enquiry.
Kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org @ 012-7272689
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
346B, Jalan Kenanga 29/9, Indahpura
Click to view the location on Google maps