The Learning and Development Executive plans, develop, coordinate and implement information dissemination and conduct programs to promote company, employee competences and services in technical and electronics manufacturing, industrial processes, information technology applications and other support services. Responsible for implementing and evaluating training and developing programs to ensure management and staff acquire the skills and develop competencies required by the company to meet organizational targets.
- Identifying training needs and requirements of individuals and organization
- Setting HR development targets and evaluating training outcomes
- Preparing and developing instructional training materials and aids such as handbooks, presentation materials, demonstration models and supporting training documents/references
- Design, coordinate, schedule and conduct training & development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, facilitate workshops and meetings.
- Liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training & development programs
- Promotes internal and external training and development and evaluating these promotional activities
- Perform ongoing evaluations and assessments of internal and external training quality and effectiveness and review or modify training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- Gather, investigate and research training/learning materials to gain understanding of various subject matters and systems.
- Contribute to business initiatives and projects, review and communicate impact on Learning & Development activities.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent in any field related to learning and development
- At least 3 years working experience in Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) environment
- Good communication skills with ability to optimize team performance and development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in training function and ability to deliver high quality training programs
- Self-motivated with positive work attitude
- Malaysian citizens only
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities