- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare - Doctor / Diagnosis or equivalent.
- Registered with MNC and APC.
- LCP is prefered.
- To provide professional consultation and advice on aesthetic services based on patient's need.
- Responsible for handling patient's treatment.
- Perform medical grade aesthetic treatment.
- Review patient's progress and propose appropriate treatment plan.
- Leading a medical team to ensure clinic's operation run smoothly
- Responsive, provide diagnosis and evaluate patients who have illnesses or injuries
- Provide treatment and counselling to patients where necessary
Prescribe medication or treatment plans to address the patient’s condition
Keep up-to-date with current medication, technology, medical developments and treatment
- Teaching and supervising staff nurse and assistant
- Collect history record and maintain sensitive patient information
- Candidate must be proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English, advantage if able to communicate in Mandarin with some Mandarin speaking patients
- Required skills: patient, caring, active listener, multi-tasking, time management, organization, leadership, clinic management skill etc
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus (performance based)
- Allowance (depending on experience /job scope)
Block J-3A-9, 2, Jalan Solaris, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps