Under the direct supervision of the Senior Project Manager, Consultants and/or Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for directing and supervision of all items at the Cherating Site in the Construction and Handover stage.
You will be the key driver to check the Main Contractor’s work at all stages, reporting daily to your superior.
- Supervises all activities on site, keeping a daily diary and ensures recording of details of the construction and the works by the Main Contractor and direct Contractors engaged by the Company. Supervise the planning, coordination and implementation on site.
- Compiles on-site records of daily activities, conditions, resources, monthly reports and any other reports required from time to time.
- Checks survey levels, setting out dimensions, verticalilty of structures.
- Carries out on-site inspections for deep excavation, piling, formwork, steel reinforcement, concrete pouring, temporary structures are safe, sewerage treatment system, water supply system, roads and drainage related to the project.
- Improves and coordinates the technical drawings to ensure timely implementation of the project as well as meeting the local Authority Building Bye Law requirement(s) with safety and environmental consideration.
- Ensures that the project is completed to Company’s accepted standards, specifications and schedules. Ensures performance standards, completing technical studies, preparing cost estimates are within expectations acceptable to Management.
- Prepares schedule of outstanding work and Schedules of defects.
- Generally to carry out such other duties related to the project site and external works as may be required from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English, must be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders verbally and via email and written communication.
- Has at least 10 years of relevant working experience in property development preferably on site for development of buildings and high end residences.
- Has effective project management and supervision skills.
- Is familiar with project contract documents, Environmental, Health and Safety legislation and regulations of local Land Authorities.
- Ability to travel to related places like Land Office and other sites required.
- Good working knowledge of PC software applications especially MS Word, Excel spreadsheet and MS Outlook.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities