- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded eg. process payment, prepare invoice, purchase requisition, payment voucher, receipts and cheques.
- Update accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data into databases to ensure information is accurate and available in live time view.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agents, company secretary and others
- Assist with other accounting projects when needed.
- General administrative support and other relevant ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior eg. office maintenance, services and general supplies
- Preferably Chinese speaking.
- Possess at least Diploma in Accountancy, LCCI or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office is a must.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidates with positive attitude, attention to details, problem-solving skill and good administrative skill.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
S-15-09, Wisma YNH (Kiara 163 SOVO), No. 8 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps