· Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or related discipline.
· A valid Engineering license.
· At least 5 years of working experience in Construction Works
· Four or more years field and project planning experience.
· Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
· The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
· Excellent project management and supervision skills.
· Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
· Strong Malay and English in written and verbal communication. Mandarin will be added advantage
· Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
· Able to liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
· Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
· Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
· Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
· Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
· Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
· Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
· Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
· Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
· Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
· Prepare the necessary work programme for Extension of Time (EOT) application and prepare the revised work programme upon approval of EOT.
· Prepare the catch-up / recovery / look ahead work programmes if there are any delay or slippage on the activities
· Monitor and track schedule and provide early warning to Project Manager on critical activities affecting planned schedule.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities