Export to oversea
1. Prepare contract to customers, follow up sign back the contract.
2. Apply AP and do record on balance, inform A/C Dept for apply new AP
3. Booking shipment, arranging containers loading date and time – follow up with workers
4. Follow up on picture loading, make sure every seal container picture is taken and solve if problem facing
5. Email to forwarding and linear on packing list and invoice.
6. Handling K2 declaration, preparation of bill of lading, invoices and other shipping documents.
7. Follow up payment and K2 qty shipped less or over to be CN and DN
8. Update invoice to Accounting System and update customer payment record to Superior
- Annual leave
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- MEDICAL CLAIM