- Supervises contractors and workers to complete M&E works on time, conduct inspection to ensure M&E works to meet project specifications and timeline.
- Provides technical advice, solutions for M&E problems on site and be the contact point who will liaise with other building professionals on M&E matters.
- Prepare reports to project manager on progress, delays, defects and rectification measures for the M&E works.
- Coordinate handling over of completed M&E work to client.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Engineering.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in construction industry, preferable involve in commercial projects (data centre, factory, shopping mall).
- Interpret technical designs and drawings.
- Starting with contract employment (one year).
- Must be willing to be posted to outstation (other than Klang Valley). Company to provide accommodation.
- Able to work beyond normal working hours (8am-6pm)/weekends/public holiday.
Perks & Benefits
- Accomodation (outstation)
- Mileage subsidised
- Package: RM5,000-RM8,000 (basic salary + fixed allowances)
Block B 15-14-2,Megan Salak Park,Jalan 1/125E,Taman Desa Petaling,57100 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps