- Essentially oversees the shipping and delivery of materials and warehouse personnel.
- Mainly work in warehouse involved in managing the loading of trucks, setting up delivery routes and unloading of material.
- Also manage inventory and maintain communications with production, commercial, relevant departments and others involved in the shipping and delivery of merchandise.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Must attend to many tasks to ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and that inventory levels are sufficiently maintained.
- Oversee the transportation of products from one location to another, such as from loading docks to warehouses or warehouses to stores.
- Arrange product pickups and deliveries with transportation companies and route drivers accordingly.
- Maintain Warehouse Inventory
- Analyzing product orders to research the need for keeping certain items in stock.
- Responsible for re-ordering product as needed to maintain sufficient inventory levels.
- Work on container stuffing plan and ensure the stuffing plan has been followed accordingly.
- Ensure the accuracy of quantity loaded into each container.
Logistics Supervisor Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational.
- Ability to meet sometimes short deadlines and to be detail-oriented are also essential.
- Should be team players that can motivate and manage various individuals to work together to achieve the same goal.
- Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory systems
- Managing daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries
- Tracking the progress of shipments
- Knowing all aspects of warehouse operations
- Reviewing inventory needs and keeping adequate stock
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 9, Unit A2 Natco Industrial Park, Kawasan Perindustrian Selatan, Lorong Keluli 1b, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps