- To design, code and test business software applications independently.
- To develop both new solutions and new functionality in existing solutions, based on business needs, and using detailed functional packs.
- To maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- To find software bugs in medium to complex business software applications and reports.
- Take ownership for the quality of all software targets and codes assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in computer science/information technology.
- At least 2-3 year .Net Development experience.
- programming skill(s): C#, VB.Net
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong analytical skills that are needed to evaluate situations both from a high level perspective as well as in detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Malaysian citizenship or relevant residence status
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
37, Jalan Juara 3/3, Taman Juara Jaya, 43200 Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps