- Implement sourcing strategy for all searches and source qualified candidates
- Determines own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal, team and HR department objectives.
- Screens and schedules candidates
- Conducts post-offer screenings, reference checks or country specific requirements before inclusion in recruitment process.
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis and delivers exceptional candidate care throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Administers or assists with the administration and appropriate data onto our HR system (Workday) and supports in the development of policies, processes and procedures relevant to the specialist HR recruitment function.
- Supports and provides (ad-hoc) status reports and all other relevant reports if needed.
- Pro-actively manage and organize Sourcing initiatives like job-fairs, LinkedIn- and social media campaigns
- Assist with monitoring of invoices and ensure they are approved and processed in Fraedom system.
- Provide Workday support to ensure data integrity and accuracy of data.
- 3-5 years’ experience as recruiter either in house or RPO or in agency
- Experience in conducting competency-based interviews
- Analytical skills and comfortable working with data and details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with Workday
- Knowledge of market practice and trends in sourcing, talent acquisition and recruitment.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Leisure Commercial Square, PJ
Click to view the location on Google maps
Customer Service Executive （Mandarin Speaker)
System Tester (3 Months Contract)
Customer Service Executive
Data Entry Representative (Japanese Speacker)
KL Eco City
KL Eco City