- Provides maintenance support, either as part of team or individually to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day activities of the Company.
- Respond and provide necessary information and reports to respective department and management meeting purposes.
- Assist to enforce, monitor and support of ISO compliance.
- Assist to update and review process, policy and procedure.
- Assist to update and coordinate OSHA, QMS, and EMS.
- To perform Safety & Health officer role in view of Company’s requirements.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AEON’s information assets is protected.
- To assist the Admin Manager to carry out the general administration functions.
- Preferably Degree in Safety and Health or any equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a certified safety and health officer under DOSH.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration environment in financial institution is an added advantage.
- Possess Driving/Motorcycle License
- Proficient in Microsoft application
- Able to work independently, highly motivated, positively and able to communicated well with all levels.
- Completed NIOSH paper 1, 2, 3
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Assistant Manager , QA Analyst
Head, IT Digital (Digital Payment)
Manager, IT Audit
Manager- IT Security, Risk & Compliance
Executive, Finance (3-6months contract)
Manager, Risk Management