- Organize and supervise project team members for the project (delegation of work);
- Plan and monitor the project execution duration (scheduling of tasks);
- Liaise closely with Contract Department in order to monitor the project financing to ensure the implementation is within the budget;
- Analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, etc.;
- Assist/ advise the Contract Department in price negotiation with vendors, recommending the selection of vendor and evaluate their performances;
- Obtain prior consent from PGM/ GMC for any excess cost to be incurred in the execution of process;
- Communicate with client and vendors of the plan / contract in order to ensure that necessary and clear information are being disseminated;
- Liaise closely with consultant, contract department and finance and administration department on finalization of project account;
- Ensure defects and complaints during hand over and defect liability period are properly handled and controlled;
- Supervise the work of all subordinates in the project team including performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
- Experience 15 years and above, in Project Manager position at least 6 years. Involved in various types of commercial projects eg shopping retail, factory, data centre.
- Seeking English (fluent spoken) & Mandarin (fair spoken) candidate as this position is required to liaise with client (MNC background) and vendors are majority China base.
- Starting with contract employment (one year).
- Must be willing to be posted to outstation (other than Klang Valley). Company will provide accommodation.
- Long working hours, must be willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- The hiring manager to base on interview evaluation to determine the position to be offered - Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Accomodation (outstation)
- Mileage subsidised
- Salary package range: RM7,000-RM10,000 (basic + fixed allowances)
Block B 15-14-2,Megan Salak Park,Jalan 1/125E,Taman Desa Petaling,57100 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps