- Implement sourcing strategy for all searches and source qualified candidates for all lines of business utilizing a variety of sources.
- Determines own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal, team and HR department objectives.
- Screens and schedules candidates who apply through company website or from other sourcing efforts. Screening can be done live face to face, or by phone or VC if required.
- Conducts post-offer screenings, reference checks or country specific requirements before inclusion in recruitment process.
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis and delivers exceptional candidate care throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Supports the wider recruitment team in delivering effective administration of the recruitment process, posting of jobs and ensures high quality service is provided in line with best practice and within the set timelines.
- Administers or assists with the administration and appropriate data onto our HR system (Workday) and supports in the development of policies, processes and procedures relevant to the specialist HR recruitment function.
- Supports and provides (ad-hoc) status reports and all other relevant reports if needed.
- Pro-actively manage and organize Sourcing initiatives like job-fairs, LinkedIn- and social media campaigns and support in the creation of Employee Marketing and Branding material.
- Provide interview feedback to candidates and verbal offers to deliver a prompt and professional service to applicants.
- Assume and take responsibility for recruitment activities in the absence or support of the Regional Recruiters to ensure continuity, consistency and quality of recruitment services.
- Assist with monitoring of invoices and ensure they are approved and processed in Fraedom system.
- Provide Workday support to ensure data integrity and accuracy of data. Analyse trends and alert changes in trends and issues.
- Min 3 years’ experience as sourcer, researcher or recruiter either in house or RPO or in agency
- Experience in conducting competency-based interviews
- Analytical skills and comfortable working with data and details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with Workday is a plus.
- Knowledge of market practice and trends in sourcing, talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Awareness of the Insurance industry environment
Interested Please click Apply Now or send your latest resume
Perks & Benefits
- Central location