- To drive Directors of the company from/to home and office and other destinations as necessary.
- To ensure the cars is clean at all times by washing and vacuuming.
- To inspect and ensure cars are in good condition and safe for use.
- To carry out other administrative duties such as sending documents, bank in cheques, bill payment and other tasks as and when instructed.
- Possess at least Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
- Possess a valid driving licence (Class B2 and D)
- At least 5 years working experience in related field.
- Pleasant personality, high integrity and good time management.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
38, Jalan 1/76D Desa Pandan 55100 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps