- Perform program research, planning, and development.
- Utilize communications skills to interact with both internal and external clients.
- Preparing report for stakeholders
- Presentation skills
- Proven work experience as a Sustainability Consultant or relevant role.
- Able to convey in English, both written and verbal information effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge in carbon footprint and carbon inventory assessment
- Attanded GRI standard trainings
- Knowledge on life-cycle assessment and greenhouse gas emissions
- Follows precise procedures and demonstrates thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, or relevant field.
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in environmental issues.
Perks & Benefits
- Near public transport
- Insurance coverage
- Annual leave upon confirmation
100-6-035, Block J, 129 Offices Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan University, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps