- Prepare and complete daily / weekly / montly bank reconciliation to ensure no discrepancy
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Check on petty cash returns from branches and issue reimbursement cheque.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform any other ad hoc assignment
- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Cash Flow management and taxation.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in accounting field.
- Willing to work in Selayang area.
- Able to speak Chinese.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Fast-learning, responsible and able to work in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
46906 Jalan 2, Kawasan Industri Taman Selayang Baru, Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps