- Initiate, evaluate, select and/or develop new equipment and new repair technologies.
- Provide leadership and take ownership of assigned special processes to enhance robustness, efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for new capital equipment and facilitates recommendation, revaluation, selection, installation and commissioning.
- Lead and qualify development or new repairs that will be approved by Engineering.
- Develop an aggressive continuing cost reduction program on the assigned special processes for all applicable products.
- Interface with and support other units to ensure a totally integrated and effective approach to overall business plans and strategies.
- Generate and maintain adequate technical records of the experiments and parametric studies leading to documented process.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project team and production team to provide assistance and technical support.
- Manage all aspects of work assigned from start to finish and ensure that all work is carried out within the set time.
- Responsible for assisting the Engineer Manager in managing the resourcing and performance of the group,setting mid-term goals, organising weekly team meetings and seeking ways of improving the efficiency and productivity of the team.
- To undertake any other related jobs as directed by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Experience in engineering processes would be advantageous.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and experience in relevant experience in either aero space, milling and CNC machine or special processed.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
No. 4, Jalan Indah Gemilang 6, Taman Perindustrian Gemilang,
Click to view the location on Google maps