1. Provide administrative support to Group IT Department:
- proper record keeping and filing of important documents and agreement.
- adequate office supplies for the smooth running of the department.
- maintaining and follow up on staff schedules and leaves
2. Processing all expenses and medical claims for staff and liaising with Finance and HR departments on such matters.
3. Handle processing of all documents pertaining to the procurement of IT equipment, software and services from the start till the end of the procurement cycle:
- getting quotations
- raising and/or processing of purchase requisitions and capexes.
- issuance of purchase orders
- processing supplier invoices
- generating the billing advices to charge back to respective divisions
- submission of the paper documents to Finance for their verifications.
4. Maintaining accurate and timely inventory records of IT hardware and software using our Kbox system including loan of equipment to other divisions.
5. Provide Visio and Powerpoint support to team members for their presentations.
6. Smooth and efficient running of the IT department
7. Fast and accurate processing of documents and payments
8. Accurate and up to date records of our IT inventory of hardware and software.
9. Facilitate and enhance the productivity of IT team members in their report and presentation preparations.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in Administration Executive.
- Any administrative role in IT organisations or department would be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Proficient in MS Office application: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proactive and able to work independently and in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance