- Prepare and monitoring employees payroll.
- Responsible for full spectrum of the Human Resource and administration functions.
- Formulates and implements HR / Admin policies for the company.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and government bodies on matters pertaining to human resource and industrial relations
- Responsible for the efficient and effective day to day management of Director's office and handle a variety of private and confidential matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of local employment laws and HR Administration.
- Excellent Microsoft applications knowledge (Excel; Word; PowerPoint).
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Lot 3274, Batu 24, Jalan Air Hitam
Click to view the location on Google maps