- Meeting company sales target.
- To identify new business opportunities, customers and market.
- Responding to customers’ inquiry, sales and marketing presentation and prepare quotation to customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Responsible for on time payment collection.
- To build good rapport and long term relationship with the customers by provides technical advice and suitable services /solutions in accordance to their requirements.
- Handling customers’ complaints professionally and seek solutions to overcome the challenges arise.
- Site visit and survey when required for better understanding customers’ needs, after sales service and so on.
- Collaborate with Operation, Fleet, business partners and other subsidiaries to achieve optimum sales delivery and customers’ satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Project, and Operation team on project tendering and execution.
- Analyze, feedback market information and competitors’ activities by submitting monthly report to the Management.
- Constantly provide constructive ideas/proposal, discuss and execute sales and marketing strategies to meet company targets and objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent.
- With minimum 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in heavy equipment and machinery industry.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, and result driven.
- Good command in spoken and writtten English, Bahasa Melayu and Chinese.
- Team Player, charismatic with positive working attitude and able to work under pressure
- Possess own transport and willing to travel frequently within Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
15F-2, 15th Floor Tower 2, Puchong Financial Corporate Centre (PFCC) Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri
Click to view the location on Google maps