- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Help prepare regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Proven experience as an administrative executive
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration / Human Resources or any relevant field; additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Plot 99C, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 16, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak , 141000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps