- Payroll processing
- Handling Foreign workers management
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks.
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Good understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
- Excel in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Kronos, Payforce) and databases.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus.
- Well versed in Chinese
- Able to work under pressure
- Meticulous and able to work independently
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Meal provided
- Free parking
Lot 635 & 660, Kawasan Perindustrian Taman Tuanku Jaafar Sungai Gadut, 71450 Senawang, Negeri Sembilan
Click to view the location on Google maps