- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- To achieve the set target by the company
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive or related.
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field OR one to two years in sales
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Plot 99c, Lorong Perindustrian Bukit minyak 16, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, 14100 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps