· Passionate, energetic & friendly work culture
· Learning and development opportunitie
· On job training provided
- Update the daily sales entry process.
- Generating Item Issue /Item Received/Item Transfer.
- Coordinating and communicating with salespersons regarding the sales activities.
- Assisting in various daily operations.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Managing documents and files.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level.
- Fresh graduates and junior candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Required Language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work on Saturday.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Pasar, Pudu, KL.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities