We are looking for an Experience Design (XD) Analyst to be based out of Malaysia to join our team. The XD Analyst should have experience and practical abilities in delivering UI/UX work in the region across industries. This would require a good understanding of how experience design is able to solve business problems and elevate the overall user experience.
· Participate in concept sessions leveraging user research and data driven design thinking.
· Introduce trends and best practices across experiences/industries/channels
· To create experiences that is driven from customer/user needs while taking into consideration our client’s business goals, creative design, and technical feasibility.
· Delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
· Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on the experience and prototype
· Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
· Communicate the experience and articulate design considerations and trade-offs
✓ 5 years of professional experience in digital and in experience design
✓ Experience with Sketch, Adobe CS or any other prototyping tools.
✓ Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
✓ Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
✓ Excellent collaboration skills to deliver work with different teams and clients
✓ A self-starter who is keen to solve problems creatively
✓ Experience in developing best practices
✓ Online portfolio showcasing past work related to experience design or problem solving
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance