- Authority and responsibility for stopping a machine operation to avoid continued production of defective parts.
- Determine method of inspection and set up requirements on first article parts.
- Maintain records of results and prepare required Quality Assurance forms.
- Familiar with the use of all inspection hand gauging including but not limited to; micrometers, thread gauges, dial indicators, vernier calipers, height gauges, internal and external thread gauges, ID/OD mics, and etc.
- Experience working on a manufacturing team with machinists and engineers.
- Able to work as a team player with minimal supervision of required tasks
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Further qualifications will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (food & transportation)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
No 5, Lot PTD 9342, Jalan Parit Hulu, Kawasan Perindustrian Parit Hulu, 84200 Muar, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps