Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities / new customers.
- Understand customer needs and attend to their requirement immediately.
- Create rapport with customers and maintain good relationship with them.
- Ensure sales funnels remains full with qualified leads, prospects and submit monthly forecast sales report.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly target consistently.
- Achieve target as determined by The Management
- Incorporate with sales team in developing, building pipeline, and closing deals
- Provide administrative sales support to Managers, source for products, prepare quotation, follow up with customers, process purchase orders, arrange billing and delivery.
- To conduct outbound email and calls to existing and potential leads and forward prospects with interest in company’s products to the sales team
- Present sales status reports on a weekly basis
- Act as the primary internal point of contact for customers in the absence of managers
- Assist in widening brand recognition through the use of the social media
- Ensure the smooth running of sales process
- Engage in cold-calling of potential buyers/clients and contact current ones
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Passionate, willing to learn and hardworking.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (training will be provided).
- Knowledge in IT will be an added advantage.
- Organized, strong communication and excellent time management skills
- Persistent, patient and results-oriented
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and customer service orientation.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Southgate Commercial Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Perks & Benefits:
- Commission and bonus.
- Travelling allowance.
- Regular team activities.
- Company trips.
- Personal development opportunities.
D-03-12, Block D, Level 3, Southgate Commercial Centre, No2, Jalan Dua, Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps