We are looking for an innovative Technical Support Engineer who is passionate in research, design, prototyping, project management documentation, Product support for advanced automated machine.
As an Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for electrical, programming and product troubleshooting for CMS’s product. You are required to work closely with the Sales team, customer and manufacturer to ensure the customer use CMS product with optimum performance.
Job detail & reponsibilites
· A recognized Degree/Master in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
· 1-2 years working experience in related field.
· Working experience in machine design and knowledge in motion control, IOT 4.0 knowledge & PLC programming will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge in electrical design of test handler.
· Programming knowledge in C#, Visualbasic, C++ and ladder logic programming.
· CMS's problem module troubleshooting skill.
· Troubleshoot product related error.
· Travel outstation to support handlers at customer side.
· Self starter and able to work independently.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities