Summarised Job Description
We are sourcing a hands-on Web publishing Specialist to assist and enhance the animation of our Client’s ecosystems of websites. He / She will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site creation / optimization / launches.The Web publishing Specialist will contribute on multiple CMS and collaborate with various groups (Digital Marketing team & stakeholders) across the company to facilitate content optimization publishing.
You will play an important role as such
- Create, manage, and optimize web pages using different CMS (Drupal and Typo3)
- Validate quality, consistency and relevancy of web content following processes and deadlines
- Ensure our websites achieve their maximum SEO potential (titles, meta, dead links, redirects, file naming, alt images, etc.) and oversee ongoing improvements
- Streamline content management processes with best practices and effective trial and error testing
- Plan, implement, and test content populated in the framework
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new development
- Detect, analyze, report potential risks/malfunctions and proactively resolve issues
- Collaborate with the local and global content teams to ensure that pages will support multilingual versions
Skills to have
- Min 2 years experience in CMS management such as Typo3 or Drupal (main criteria). Preferably Prior work experience with international clients with regards to web pages
- Knowledge in Marketing Digital tactics, website publishing and SEO
- Experience and interest in high-tech B2B marketing execution and operations
- Familiar with Google tools highly appreciated (Search console, Keyword planner, Screaming Frog…) and HTML, CSS and CMS platforms & functionalities
What do you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting with a desire to grow your technical skill set
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and consideration of process improvements
What do we provide for you to succeed
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification
- An attractive compensation package
- Fair work-life balance - 5 working days.
- Transport allowances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.