- Develop personal care & cosmetics product formulation
- Ensure formulas are stable and comply to NPRA requirements
- Managing product development timeline, cost and quality
- Sourcing suitable packaging and ensuring compatibility with formulation
- Strong knowledge in personal care and skin care market trends
- Able to troubleshoot product quality issues and investigate trade complaints
- To oversee overall running of production department
- To ensure that incoming raw material meet the required quality standard
- To provide quality service that meet customers’ expectation
- Maintain proper filing and documentation system
- Perform others job related duties as assigned
- Able to do multitasking job.
- Candidate must possess at least a STPM, Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics/Chemistry/Science or equivalent.
- With 2 to 4 years working experience in Personal Care & Skin care Industry
- Able to work independently with strong commitment
- Effective communication and self-motivated
- Computer literature and able to write & speak in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in R&D/Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to join immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
No 29-6, Jalan SP 2/1, Taman Serdang Perdana, Sek. 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps