- Meet with the Service Director to review current Service Department performance, set future performance objectives, promotional activities or any other critical matters.
- Must conduct periodic self-inspection within the Service Department and recommend and document needed actions for improvement.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the Service Department. Maintain reporting systems required by general management and Honda
- Conduct department meetings with employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest.
- Conduct annual reviews to appraise performance and recommend compensation plans and adjustments.
- Assure proper Repair Order flow to satisfy warranty/dealership/business office requirements.
- Ensure that customer inconveniences, complaints and misunderstandings are proactively addressed fairly and quickly.
- Hire and maintain a technical production staff that can perform all types of mechanical repair and maintenance work on the vehicles.
- Understand the manufacturer's warranty policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the work areas and customer waiting area are kept clean.
- Maintain a high level of shop cleanliness, equipment repair and general shop appearance.
- Perform other specific assignments as directed by dealership management.
- Proven working experience as a automotive service manager or assistant manager.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Exemplary knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Possess at least Diploma/Adv. Diploma in Automotive or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Personal leave
- Medical Coverage
Lot 2556 & 2558, Jalan Raya, Saleng, 81400 Senai, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps