Duties and responsibilities
· Analyse purchase order prior to the selling price, quantity, incoterm term, delivery date, payment terms and currency
· Discuss with planner the feasibility of the delivery date requested by customer otherwise counter propose alternative date to customer
· Enter the sales order into the system
· Follow up with planner the status of the delivery date and ensure on time delivery as per committed
· Upon Receive/Request forecast from customer shall review with customer on the forecast accuracy
· Analyse the forecast accuracy versus actual sales revenue
· Ensure prompt response to customers' inquiries and complaints' etc.
· Work closely with Sales & Marketing Team to understand and prioritize customers' requirements
· Help customers to expedite urgent orders from time-to-time.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma in any field.
· At least 2 Year(s) of customer service experiences in manufacturing industry or this position
· Good communication, negotiation and customer service skill. Able to work under pressure and tight dateline with high sense of ownership.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave