· Plan and prepare marketing activities
· Devise and execute marketing campaigns, roadshows, education fairs for full time, part time students
· Follow up on new business opportunities and set up meetings with potential students, companies of clients
· Present and sell company products and services to potential and current clients.
· Participate in all internal and external marketing and sales activities
· Carry out market research on competitor’s products, marketing plan, product price and etc. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to superior.
· Perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
· Degree in Marketing or related experience.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a positive attitude and a good team player.
· Possess own transport.
· Proficient in MS Office, Social Media & SEO skills
· You will be rewarded with an attractive commission and incentive package
· We prioritize work life balance
· You will be paid bonus twice; Yearly and also based on your Performance
· Medical claims
· Travel and other miscellaneous allowances
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)