At Recruit Legal, we thrive to deliver a career that is life-changing, purposeful and meaningful to you. We help you in achieving career success by honing your personal and professional skills and providing you with the platform to further building your network. Here at Recruit Legal, we provide an approachable, friendly and vibrant working environment and help you to fulfil your maximum potential. Wish to make an impact in one’s lives by helping candidates landing on their dream job and addressing clients’ needs to thrive in today’s competitive business environment? Join the team and shape the future of workforce now!
Who are We?
Established in 2004 as part of the Recruit Express Group, Recruit Legal is one of Asia’s leading consultancy firms in Legal, Compliance, and Company Secretarial recruitment today. Recruit Legal have the region’s largest team of specialist consultants, with excellent depth and track records in placing candidates at leading international banks, financial institutions, Fortune-500 multinational companies and global law firms. Recruit Legal is a SGX-listed group holding company, and our offices are based in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Taiwan.
- Building strong commercial awareness and conducting market research to advise clients & candidates on latest job market trends.
- Conducting in-depth research on client company and working closely and communicating with clients to understand about their business needs and candidates’ requirements, and henceforth facilitating negotiation of partnerships.
- Crafting & implementing strategy for Business Development by actively initiating and fostering partnerships with clients, and therefore expanding our client base.
- Have an open mind by listening with empathy and communicating with impact with our stakeholders
- Maintaining a positive working relationship and be the bridge between the candidates and hiring companies throughout the pre-selection and post-selection job application process.
- Sourcing candidates for job vacancies, screening candidates by reviewing their application profile/CV and conducting phone screen interview.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in ANY discipline
- Ability to communicate eloquently and confidently in spoken English
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and be sales-driven
- Be resilient, resourceful, self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic
- Passionate about people’s business and possess strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities