- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate & handle the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- To ensure proper safety measures are taken for the safety of the store building, materials in the store and the men working in the store.
- To ensure that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable condition.
- Undertakes other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum: SPM
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate & Competent in data entry, analysis, and management
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
Working Days :
Tuesdays - Saturdays
Working Hours :
12.00am - 9.00am or
5.00am - 2.00pm
- Positive Working Environment
- Performance Bonus
- Group Insurance (H&S and PA)