What you will be doing?
General Campus Administration/Operations :
- Manages vendors to ensure that quality of service & products delivered are in accordance.
- Verifies documents/invoices and ensure timely submission to Finance for payment.
- Works closely with both HR and ICT Department to ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners.
- Ensures a professional reception service is provided to all external and internal customers.
- Provides administrative and clerical support services including filing and records management as well as efficient handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence and phone calls.
- Assists in organizing campus level meetings and events.
- Works closely with the Procurement team on matters related to purchase requisitions, systems and processes. Ensure timely verification of all purchase requisitions received.
- Prepares reports including room utilization and availability, space, fixed assets for Management.
- Establishes and oversees procedures for maintenance, repair and/or replacement of College facilities, grounds and vehicle fleet and systems equipment.
- Works closely with contractors and monitors progress when renovation/maintenance works take place to ensure compliance with Building’s Health and Safety & Security policies.
- Oversees general hostel administration: registration & administration, hostel facilities & maintenance, safety & security, cleanliness, etc.
- Prepares annual budget related to expenditure & inventory control and make
recommendations to the Management.
Safety and Security:
- Implements security policy at the Campus; recommends revisions to security policies, procedures and guidelines to the Management as appropriate.
- Manages and coordinates regular inspections on fire and physical security systems and processes.
- Facilitates crisis management procedures during emergencies and responds to safety and security issues including but not limited to natural disasters and geopolitical threats and events.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has …
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in related field.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in related discipline.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Good planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently to deliver results with minimum supervision.
- Willing to be based at MCKL College (Penang, Pykett Campus).
- Available to start work immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities