- To assist the kitchen in preparing ingredients for all menu items.
- Ensure strict hygiene standards in food handling and preparation at all times.
- Ensure strict adherence to all recipes, methods of preparation and instructions set.
- Responsible and accountable for the proper usage and care of kitchen equipments, machineries, tools and crockery.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times.
- To be in proper attire ie in Company’s uniform during working hours.
- Responsible for washing of plates, cutleries, pots and pans on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by immediate superior and / or management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Non-halal environment
- Good attitude, positive and hard work
- Able to work on weekends & public holidays
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team
- Candidates who are able to start on short notice have an added advantage
- Job Location: Kota Damansara
Working days : Tuesdays - Sundays
- EPF and SOCSO
- Medical Claims
- Insurance (PA & HS)
No. 20, Jalan PJU 3/45, Sunway Damansara Technology Park, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps