- Address user tickets regarding Netiquette range of software's queries
- Guide customers through usage and data analyst
- Conduct remote troubleshooting.
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Work with developer to customize desktop applications to meet user needs.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their systems are functional.
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests.
- Produce technical documentation and manuals.
- Conduct Online or Onsite Training to End User.
- Proven work experience as a System Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Outstanding problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Unit 22-07, Level 22, Tower A, Vertical Business Suite, Avenue 3, Bangsar South, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Pre-Sales Solution Manager (ERP Solution)
Full Stack Web Developer