Oversee day to day requirement from Sales Team. Would be able to deliver all task related with research & commercial projects assigned under Connectivity Services and Digital Services.
- To obtain solutions for Customer requirement on issue with tight deadlines.
- To be a team player that actively contributes ideas and initiatives to team, and independently complete all assignments.
- To be a strong contributor in the research projects, an active team member and assist each other to ensure successful execution of projects.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide adequate research findings under tight deadlines.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Telecommunication Engineering /Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering, or similar qualification with minimum 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Competent computing skills with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good command in English language both spoken and written.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to multi-tasking and handle pressure.
- Able to work independent and as a team.
- Industry analyst, digital and telecommunications skill.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave