- CNC turning machine process optimization to improve machine and process capability, production output and quality.
- Selection of correct insert and other tooling, establish tool life for turning insert and tooling.
- Establish preventive maintenance programs for turning machines.
- Work with QA to drive corrective and preventive actions for quality improvement.
- Continuously improve machine efficiency and reduce down time.
- Ensure production comply with all procedure and WI .
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Production process improvement.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Machining or equivalent.
- 3-5 years working experience in precision machining.
- Knowledge of SPC , CNC turning, insert, platting and heat treatment.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
PT539, Jalan TPP 5/1, Seksyen 5, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, 47100 Puchong Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps