QA Engineer :
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Industry Engineering / Material Engineering /
Manufacturing Engineering with 3-5 years working experience as QA Engineer in
machining related manufacturing environment.
2. Understanding of engineering drawing, sampling plan, process control plan, 8D,
3. Knowledge of ISO 9001 , IATF and SIO14000
4. Able to communicate with all level people
5. Well-verse with measuring instruments.
6. Candidate without academic qualification but with good related working
experience in machining / stamping / fabrication are also encouraged to apply.
1. Monitoring the daily QA/QC activities.
2. Ensure that ISO procedure are implementing & updated.
3. Review reports for QA/QC section.
4. Arrange all necessary training for QA/QC .
5. Monitoring and controlling the quality & environmental objective & target.
6. Compile monthly customer complaint and corrective action summary.
7. Handle and follow-up quality issue.
8. Handle internal, supplier and customer audit as assigned.
9. Co-ordinate with Suppliers and customer on the incoming material quality issue.
10. To prepare reports as requested by customer.
11. Initiate and follow up of actions on non-conformance issue including handling and coordinating 8D reports, including root cause identification, follow up on containment , corrective and preventive actions taken.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities