- Manage in entire recruitment process and develop effective recruiting strategies to fill up available vacancies in the company which involving job advertisements, job description, initial screening, interview arrangement, selection and employment.
- Preparing HR letter for new employment, confirmation/non-confirmation, promotions, transfers, increment, retirement, resignation, terminations, show cause or warning letter, etc.
- Establish and updates organization chart whenever new join-in and/or resignation.
- To conduct new employees’ orientation on HR policies and procedures.
- To conduct exit interview to identify main causes for resignation and manage employees leaving such as issuing of acceptance of resignation letter, short notice reimbursement, income tax clearance, jobs handover, return of company properties, etc.
- Manage of employee's benefits administration including issue of medical booklet, checking panel clinic claims, insurance administration enrolment, deletion, claims and renewal, all types of leave tracking. etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating employees' and sub-con workers personal database.
- To prepare yearly Public Holidays calendar.
- To perform general administration work and proper documentation filling systems.
- Liaise with all levels of employees and sub-con workers on all human resource management related matters.
- Carry out yearly salary and benefits survey with other companies in similar industry as benchmark and input for market comparison.
- Manage the performance appraisal for confirmation and yearly review.
- Manage the training administration and execution, including training plan, training requisition, training search, attendance, certificates, assessment/post training evaluation, training records, HRDF applications and claims.
- Establish, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures, and ensure the enforcement is in place at all times.
- Handle disciplinary and grievances issues.
- Liaise with external parties such as labor office, IR Dept, KWSP, SOCSO, HRDF, Immigration, JKKP Dept, contractor supplying workers, training provider, security company, cleaning service agency, legal association, etc.
- General administration such as flight, transportation & hotel arrangement, cleaning, permit, refreshment, souvenir, etc.
- To perform other ad-hoc projects or duties when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Skills:- Microsoft Office Excel, Words and Power Point.
- Handle HR documentation in the most confidential manner.
- Knowledge to analyze data with good report writing skills.
- Creative, energetic, easy-going, and fun.
- Required languages: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
60, Jalan PBP3, Taman Perindustrian Pusat Bandar Puchong
Click to view the location on Google maps