- Execute heavy and light metal stamping designs, layouts, and process development.
- Creation and maintenance of process documents and controls to ensure long term predictable process results related to product quality, process reliability and productivity.
- Engineering analysis and continuous improvement of product quality and process to meet or exceed standards.
- Leading and mentoring others to ensure effective decision-making and problem solving regarding quality of products.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma and above in Quality/Engineering or any other related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in metal stamping industry.
- Familiar with metal stamping and the quality of products.
- Wiling to work at Senai and own transport.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Critical Thinking Skills and independent person.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical Leave
Click to view the location on Google maps