Job Description :
- Preparation of bill of quantities, Contract Documentation, Letter of Awards, cost control, documentation control of Development and Construction Projects.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, Government & Statutory Bodies, Sub-Contractor & Suppliers to ensure the awarded construction work received by the Company is completed on time and complied with requirements as per Contract with Clients and complied with Statutory requirements.
- Liaise with the Senior Contract Manager/ Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager/ Project Director in the planning and implementation of the Development Projects or Construction Work, including but not limited to coordination of all works from pre-tender exercise to post tender administration, and in-progress work to make sure project are completed on time & on budget.
- Participate in the selection/appointment, including negotiation, of Sub-Contractors and Building Material Suppliers
- Conduct Sub-Contractor and Building Material Supplier performance review and submit to Senior Contract Manager for further action.
- Adhere and comply to ISO 9001:2015 procedure and standard at all time
- Liaise with Account Department and Sales Department of certificate reconciliation payments to sub-contractor, payments to suppliers, close of account and etc whenever required.
- Complete all other works delegated by immediate superior.
- Comply with the Employee Hand Book and any conditions of service or Company rules and practices, either expressed or implied.
- Any other job related requirements/tasks from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Ability to handle Private & Confidential Information with responsibility and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computers, copy machines, fax machines and printers).
- To be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills & be result driven.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
Wisma Keringat 1, 18, Lorong Batu Caves 1, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps