- Responsible for Assembly Section Activity.
- Receiving /Record /System Check and Update.
- ATT return upon Job Complete.
- Inventory accuracy.
- To work as team with the related department to ensure parts produced are of required quality, lead time and cost.
- Manage and maintain all machinery, equipment and tools.
- At least a SPM or vocational training in relevant field.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in supervisory role.
- Reliable and good team player.
- Own transport.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Click to view the location on Google maps