The incumbent is expected to provide support in processing application for Digital Skills Training Directory and outreach programme to promote MyDigitalWorkforce Work in Tech (MYWiT) to unemployed and fresh graduates.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Support in processing training applications for Digital Skills Training Directory and comply to the Directory framework.
- Support in achieving MYWiT KPI by promoting the programme to unemployed and fresh graduate via career fairs on digital tech & digital business services jobs and industry associations that their members are affected by COVID 19.
- Work with relevant internal team ie Tertiary and Brand & Strategic Partnership (BSP) on the outreach programme targeting unemployed/ retrenched and fresh graduate.
- Reporting to the hiring manager on assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain excellent relationship with external and internal stakeholders in ensuring programme KPIs are met.
- Provide administrative support and assist with any ad-hoc day-to-day tasks as required by the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related disciplines or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing or project management role either in a corporate or an agency setup.
- Experience in presenting to, collaborating with and managing a range of stakeholders and project teams.
- High competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Meticulous and high level of attention to detail.
- Results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills and experience in meeting tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive benefits
- Casual dress code