- Digest social media performance reports and data to provide intelligence to the social media team for content development and strategy.
- Continuously improve MDEC’s social media content and presence by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information with the digital social team
- Assist Digital Social Head in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Collaborate with other divisions to manage reputation, identify key players and
- Manage & grow assigned social media channels as well as engaging their communities, using strategic paid media and influencer strategy.
- Work with Digital Social team to create relevant and engaging content which is to be scheduled on a regular basis, focused on increasing followers, engagement and reach of content.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in social media marketing, social media performance and analytics or social media specialist.
- Proven experience engaging and utilising social media influencer networking groups and social analytics tools knowledge (Meltwater, Talkwalker, etc).
- Proven track record in social media marketing and a deep understanding of social media behaviour trends.
- Knowledge of social media content development and tools (Canva, Adobe, etc).
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive benefits
- Casual dress code
Cyberjaya, 63000 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps